I've had the same issue as being in the mortgage business for over 12 years I noticed that the content was not up to date, the practice tests provided had too many questions to complete and was not necessary, the content was outdated, questions subjective at best and not correct some of the time.I wasted money on this test and if they do not provide a refund so I can find another place to use I will dispute the charges as well.

I have sent feed back and I did not get a response from the company.

They have over 2 thousand questions!It is not comparable to the test and there is no way to answer the number of questions on the practice tests in a normal time frame.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mlo Exam. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mlo Exam.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Mlo Exam to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mlo Exam?

Comments